- HMRC says that home workers are not affecting call centre performance.
- Revenue is up by £48bn on the same period last year.
- Over half of UK taxpayers receive more in benefits than they pay in tax.
- Self-assessment taxpayers only have 11 days to file their returns.
- Launch aims to combat long phone waiting times.
- Transport costs fall but energy and food prices remain high.
- Unincorporated businesses will need to report their liabilities in line with the tax year.
- The new support package will launch in April.
- HMRC has three months to address “unacceptable” standards.
- Lack of regulation leaves customers at risk and costs the taxpayer millions.
Get in touch today
Speak to one of the team to find out more about our approach