- Primary threshold and lower profits limit increasing to £12,570.
- State pension will increase by 7.4%.
- Prices increase by nearly 10% in 12 months
- Fuel duty cut for the next twelve months.
- Two-year-high expected for retail.
- NICs thresholds set to increase.
- Chancellor’s speech expected to be “policy-light”.
- Changes could affect small businesses.
- Higher inflation expected to bring more people into tax.
- Bank rate back to pre-pandemic level.
Get in touch today
Speak to one of the team to find out more about our approach