- Scottish accountants cite concerns over clients’ futures.
- Motoring taxation revenue forecast as zero by 2040.
- Freeze expected to bring 17,000 more employees onto the scheme.
- Confidence lowest in accommodation and food services.
- Households entitled to £350.
- Interest rates rise for the second time in three months.
- Tax burden at highest level in 70 years.
- First generally accessible pensions dashboard not available until mid-2024.
- HMRC has thrown taxpayers a lifeline due to pandemic pressures.
- Interest charged at 2.75% on tax owed from 1 February 2022.
Get in touch today
Speak to one of the team to find out more about our approach