- Some companies are accused of failing in their obligations.
- It is a return to pre-pandemic inflation levels.
- The employment rate remains below pre-pandemic levels.
- The Chancellor extended the increase by six months.
- It includes a range of NIC relief for employers.
- More than 550,000 workers have already claimed.
- The economy nevertheless shrank over the first quarter.
- Could future auto-enrolment increases kick in at key moments in people’s lives?
- Lesser publicised grant for the UK’s smaller exporters.
- It failed to indulge any specific fiscal policies.
Get in touch today
Speak to one of the team to find out more about our approach